CASS Support Coordination assists you in accessing informal, mainstream, community and funded supports according to your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan.
It focuses on monitoring supports, resolving service delivery issues, developing capacity, as well as supporting you to make your own decision and achieve your goals.
- People with disability
- The person is granted with National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding
Our Support Coordinators can help you understand your NDIS Plan, identify and coordinate the services that will meet your individual needs. They will support you to:
- Assess provider options
- Choose preferred providers
- Negotiate services with your preferred providers
- Arrange any required assessments according to our NDIS plan
- Decide the budget for each support type
- Liaise with any other plan manager
- Link to mainstream or community services
The service fee is set in line with government recommendations. Each case will be considered on an individual basis. Thus, clients who are eligible but are unable to afford the fees are still able to receive services.
Local councils area of: Canterbury- Bankstown, Canada Bay, Parramatta, Ryde, Sydney, Cumberland, Fairfield, Georges River, Hornsby, Hunter’s Hill, Inner West, Kur-ring-gai, Liverpool, Mosman, Willoughby, Randwick, Strathfield, The Hills and Wentworth.
Find Out More
For more information, please visit: cassds.org.au/