Our Home Care Package Program aims to assist older people to remain living in their own homes through supporting their daily care needs.
We have a team of trained, passionate and dedicated staff who speaks your language and understands your cultural needs.
Home Care Package Levels
- Level 1 Basic level care needs
- Level 2 Low level care needs
- Level 3 Intermediate level care needs
- Level 4 High level care needs
- Personal hygiene and care
- Domestic help (general housework, laundry, meal preparation, light garden tasks)
- Accompanied shopping and social activities
- Accompanied transport
- Clinical care by registered nurses
- Allied health services
A small fee will be charged based on the requirements set by the Government. However, each case will be considered on an individual basis. Additionally, clients unable to afford the service fee are still eligible to receive service.
CASS offers HCP services in all areas of metro Sydney and Wollongong.
How to access the CASS
Home Care Packages Program
Call My Aged Care (MAC) 1800 200 422 to register and to receive assessment.
If you need an interpreter, call Translating and Interpreting Service 131 450 then ask them to call MAC.
You can nominate CASS as your “preferred provider” at the time of assessment.
Visit www.myagedcare.gov.au to register and to receive assessment.