Residential Aged Care


Australian citizens or permanent residents of an East Asian background, aged over 65, who are approved by the Government’s Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) for receiving residential aged care services are eligible to apply.

My Aged Care government portal or your family doctor can refer you to ACAT for an assessment.

You must undergo income and assets assessment by the Centrelink as well if you want Government’s support for your stay in the Facility, else, you will have to fully cover the fees as outlined on the Service Fee page.